RO4350B, 4003C; Rogers 5880, 5870, 6002, 6010, 6006, 6035; RO3003, RO3035, RO3006, RO3010, RO3210,RO3203
TLX-8, TLX-6, TLX-9, TLX-0, TLX-7, TLY-3, TLY-5, RF-35TC, RF-60TC, RF-35A2, RF-60A, AD450, AD600, TMM4, TC350
Rogers' TC350 is a woven fiberglass reinforced, ceramic filled, PTFE based composite for use as making printed circuit board.TC350 is designed to provide enhanced heat-transfer through “Best-In-Class” thermal conductivity, while reducing dielectric loss and insertion loss. Lower losses result in higher Amplifier and Antenna Gains/Efficiencies.
Features & Benefits:
1. The increased thermal conductivity of TC350 provides higher power handling, reduces hot-spots and improves device reliability. This results in reduced junction temperatures and extends the life of active components, which is critical for improving power amplifier reliability, extending MTBF and reducing warranty costs.
2. TC350 has excellent Dielectric Constant Stability across a wide temperature range. This helps Power Amplifier and Antenna designers maximize gain and minimize dead bandwidth lost to dielectric constant drift as operating temperature changes.
3. TC350 enjoys a strong bond to copper, utilizing microwave grade, low profile copper. This results in even lower insertion loss due to skin effect losses of copper that are more obvious at higher RF and microwave frequencies.
1. Microwave Combiner and Power Dividers
2. Power Amplifiers, Filters and Couplers
3. Tower Mounted Amplifiers (TMA) and Tower Mounted Boosters (TMB)
4. Thermally Cycled Antennas sensitive to dielectric drift
Contact Person: Miss. Sally Mao