Just as its name implies, high frequency is that the frequency is relatively high, generally refers to the frequency of >=300 MHz (i.e. wave length <=1m), that is, the usual radio frequency band. The electromagnetic wave of frequency >=1GHz is called microwave.
Typical frequencies for wireless applications:
* Current mobile: 0.9GHz - 2GHz
* 3G systems: 2.5GHz
* Bluetooth: 2.5GHz
* GPS: 12.6GHz
* LMDS: 24GHz and 40GHz
* Automotive: 77GHz
Market: RFID, Wireless communications, base station and antenna, amplifier, military products, consumer electronics.
High frequency printed circuit board or microwave PCB refers to the printed circuit board made on the high frequency (microwave) substrate copper clad plate. The common types are: Double-sided board, multilayer board and mixed structure.
Mixed structure includes high performance special substrate, PP sheet + ordinary performance board and PP sheet mixed pressing board; high frequency substrate + ordinary FR4 substrate; high frequency substrate + metal base etc.
PCB Case: High Frequency PCB Boards Built On RO4350B 10 mil With Immersion Gold
(Printed circuit boards are custom-made products, the picture and parameters shown are just for reference)
This is a type of double sided high frequency PCB built on RO4350B 10 mil substrate for the application of antenna. It's a 2 layer RF PCB board at 0.3 mm thick. It's immersion gold finish without solder mask. It's fabricated per IPC 6012 Class 2 using supplied Gerber data. Each 50 boards are packed for shipment.
Features and benefits
Low water absorbability influences dielectric constant and dielectric loss less at damp.
No corrosion in acids, alkali and aqua regia.
Tg > 280 ℃
ENIG has good oxidation resistance and good heat dissipation.
Help you focus on your core competencies on research and development, sales and marketing.
UL, ISO certified PCB manufacturing factory.
Experienced sales persons and skilled customer services.
Small quantity order is accepted
Splitter, Photocoupler, Radio frequency, 4G antenna
Parameter and data sheet
|PCB SIZE||10 x 12mm=1up|
|BOARD TYPE||Double sided PCB|
|Number of Layers||2 layers|
|Surface Mount Components||YES|
|Through Hole Components||NO|
|LAYER STACKUP||copper ------- 35um(1 oz)+plate TOP layer|
|copper ------- 35um(1oz) + plate BOT Layer|
|Minimum Trace and Space:||N/A|
|Minimum / Maximum Holes:||0.3mm / 0.3mm|
|Number of Different Holes:||1|
|Number of Drill Holes:||1|
|Number of Milled Slots:||0|
|Number of Internal Cutouts:||0|
|Number of Gold finger:||0|
|BOARD MATERIAL|| |
|Glass Epoxy:||RO4350B Tg280℃, er<3.48, Rogers Corp.|
|Final foil external:||1.5 oz|
|Final foil internal:||N/A|
|Final height of PCB:||0.3 mm ±0.1|
|PLATING AND COATING|| |
|Surface Finish||Immersion gold, 87%|
|Solder Mask Apply To:||N/A|
|Solder Mask Color:||N/A|
|Solder Mask Type:||N/A|
|Side of Component Legend||N/A|
|Colour of Component Legend||N/A|
|Manufacturer Name or Logo:||N/A|
|FLAMIBILITY RATING||UL 94-V0 Approval MIN.|
|DIMENSION TOLERANCE|| |
|TEST||100% Electrical Test prior shipment|
|TYPE OF ARTWORK TO BE SUPPLIED||email file, Gerber RS-274-X, PCBDOC etc|
|SERVICE AREA||Worldwide, Globally.|
Why choose us?
1) Focus on your core competencies: We’ve deeply known it is full of fierce competition for our customers in the market. You can focus on such important competencies as research and development, sales and marketing based on our professional performance and skilled services that exceeding your expectation.
2) Cutting-edge technology: it is rational for a small and medium-sized customer to hanker after the latest equipment and manufacturing expertise for its PCBs. By the partnerships
with Bicheng PCB, you gain access to reach your expectation with our 3 factory bases with over 26,000 square meters.
4) Save the cost of production: Production cost is one of the key points of our customers’ product competitiveness. Bicheng PCB have been striving to reduce its manufacturing cost from equipment introduce, worker training and technology improvement to increase their profitability. Customers are satisfied with our cost savings but without quality loss.
5) Avoid hassle: It’s an upset matter when quality problem hassling you. Bicheng engineering design prevents problem from occurring in pre-production. You will not get headache with Bicheng prototypes, small orders and volume production. Our rate of customer complaint is less than 1% and will be solved satisfactory.
6) Save time: Market requires the products updating quickly. Bicheng PCB always works fast and flexible to save the time of production from prototype to standard production,
quick turn-around or scheduled deliveries.
7) An excellent team: Bicheng is trustworthy partner with passion, discipline, responsibility and honesty. We have a team of experienced sales persons and skilled customer services. Do not change your supplier. If change is must, Bicheng is the right one for you.