Just as its name implies, high frequency is that the frequency is relatively high, generally refers to the frequency of >=300 MHz (i.e. wave length <=1m), that is, the usual radio frequency band. The electromagnetic wave of frequency >=1GHz is called microwave.
High frequency printed circuit board or microwave PCB refers to the printed circuit board made on the high frequency (microwave) substrate copper clad plate. The common types are: Double-sided board, multilayer board and mixed structure.
Mixed structure includes high performance special substrate, PP sheet + ordinary performance board and PP sheet mixed pressing board; high frequency substrate + ordinary FR4 substrate; high frequency substrate + metal base etc.
1) The characteristic of low dielectric loss makes the signal loss at a lower level, which makes the signal transmission of the whole equipment excellent;
2) Low water absorbability influences dielectric constant and dielectric loss less at damp;
3) The temperature coefficient of dielectric constant is among the lowest of any circuit board material, making it ideal for temperature sensitive applications;
4) Stable electrical coefficient of dielectric constant;
5) Superior corrosion resistance;
6) The dielectric constant (DK) is low and stable, so the signal transmission is good without delay;
Typical frequencies for wireless applications:
* Current mobile: 0.9GHz - 2GHz
* 3G systems: 2.5GHz
* Bluetooth: 2.5GHz
* GPS: 12.6GHz
* LMDS: 24GHz and 40GHz
* Automotive: 77GHz
RFID, Wireless communications, base station and antenna, amplifier, military products, consumer electronics.
PCB Products and PCB Services
1) Material type: RO4350B, RO4003C, F4(PTFE), RF-35A2, TLA-6 etc.
2) PCB type: Double sided and multilayer PCB.
3) Hybrid of FR-4 and high freqency material combined.
4) RO4350B laminates: 10mil (0.254mm), 13.3mil (0.338mm), 20mil (0.508mm), 30mil (0.762mm), 60mil
5) RO4003C laminates: 12mil(0.305mm), 20mil(0.508mm), 32mil(0.813mm)
6) Base copper 0.5oz and 1oz
7) Solder mask most commonly used: Green and Red
8) Surface finish most commonly used:Immersion gold, copper exposure and HASL
9) Prototype, small batches run and volume production.
10) MOQ: 1PCS.
11) Door to door shipment service
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Layer Count:||2 Layers||Solder Mask:||Green|
|Surface Finish:||Immersion Gold||PCB Thickness:||0.6mm|
Low Loise Amplifier High Speed Circuit Design High Density Interconnect PCB
|PCB SIZE||60 x 54mm=1PCS|
|Number of Layers||Double sided PCB|
|Surface Mount Components||YES|
|Through Hole Components||NO|
|LAYER STACKUP||copper ------- 35um(1oz)+plate TOP layer|
|RO4350B 20mil (0.508mm)|
|copper ------- 35um(1oz)+plate BOT Layer|
|Minimum Trace and Space:||7.5mil/8.8mil|
|Minmum / Maximum Holes:||0.5/3.2mm|
|Number of Different Holes:||5|
|Number of Drill Holes:||191|
|Number of Milled Slots:||0|
|Number of Internal Cutouts:||0|
|Glass Epoxy:||RO4350B 20mil (0.508mm), Tg 288℃|
|Final foil external:||1.5oz|
|Final foil internal:||0oz|
|Final height of PCB:||0.6-0.7mm|
|PLATING AND COATING|
|Surface Finish||Electroless Nickle over Immersion Gold (ENIG)( 1 µ" over 100 µ" nickle)|
|Solder Mask Apply To:||Top and Bottom, 12micon Minimum.|
|Solder Mask Color:||Green, PSR-2000GT600D, Taiyo supplied.|
|Solder Mask Type:||LPSM|
|Side of Component Legend||TOP|
|Colour of Component Legend||White, IJR-4000 MW300, Taiyo Supplied.|
|Manufacturer Name or Logo:||Marked on the board in a conductor and leged FREE AREA|
|VIA||Plated Through Hole(PTH)|
|FLAMIBILITY RATING||UL 94-V0 Approval MIN.|
|Outline dimension:||0.0059" (0.15mm)|
|Board plating:||0.0030" (0.076mm)|
|Drill tolerance:||0.002" (0.05mm)|
|TEST||100% Electrical Test prior shipment|
|APPLICATION:||Low noise amplifier (LNA)|
|TYPE OF ARTWORK TO BE SUPPLIED||email file, Gerber RS-274-X, PCBDOC etc|
|SERVICE AREA||Worldwide, Globally.|
a) RO4350B substrate. Excellent high frequency performance due to low dielectric tolerance and loss.
b) Stable electrical coefficient of dielectric constant.
c) PCB manufacturing on required specifications. Right manufacturing instruction (MI), comprehensive equipment management and maintenance and process control, strict WIP inspection and monitoring as well as working instruction, all those make the whole fabrication process totally controlled.
d) Meeting your printed circuit board needs from PCB prototyping to mass volume production.
More Applications in Electronics
Wifi Antenna Booster
Wireless Broadband Router
Switch Mode Power Supply
Consumer and Multilayer PCB
PCB knowledge: ENIG
ENIG stands for Electroless nickel immersion gold which is a type of surface plating used for circuit boards. It consists of an electroless nickel plating covered with a thin layer of immersion gold. Normally, the thickness of nickel is 120µ” - 200µ” (3µm to 5µm ) and gold 1-5µ” (0.025µm – 0.127µm).
ENIG has several advantages than HASL, including
a) Excellent surface planarity, particularly helpful for PCBs with BGA packages or even CSP mounted components to reduce failure rate during assembly and soldering.
b) Good oxidation resistance and good heat dissipation.
c) Long storage time ( It can be stored for more than 1 year in vacuum bag)
d) High solderability, no stressing of circuit boards and less contamination of PCB surface.
e) SMT process is resistant to reflow soldering, resistant to rework.
Do you sell rigid-flex PCB?
Sorry. We currently do not offer rigid-flex PCB.