Just as its name implies, high frequency is that the frequency is relatively high, generally refers to the frequency of >=300 MHz (i.e. wave length <=1m), that is, the usual radio frequency band. The electromagnetic wave of frequency >=1GHz is called microwave.
High frequency printed circuit board or microwave PCB refers to the printed circuit board made on the high frequency (microwave) substrate copper clad plate. The common types are: Double-sided board, multilayer board and mixed structure.
Mixed structure includes high performance special substrate, PP sheet + ordinary performance board and PP sheet mixed pressing board; high frequency substrate + ordinary FR4 substrate; high frequency substrate + metal base etc.
1) The characteristic of low dielectric loss makes the signal loss at a lower level, which makes the signal transmission of the whole equipment excellent;
2) Low water absorbability influences dielectric constant and dielectric loss less at damp;
3) The temperature coefficient of dielectric constant is among the lowest of any circuit board material, making it ideal for temperature sensitive applications;
4) Stable electrical coefficient of dielectric constant;
5) Superior corrosion resistance;
6) The dielectric constant (DK) is low and stable, so the signal transmission is good without delay;
Typical frequencies for wireless applications:
* Current mobile: 0.9GHz - 2GHz
* 3G systems: 2.5GHz
* Bluetooth: 2.5GHz
* GPS: 12.6GHz
* LMDS: 24GHz and 40GHz
* Automotive: 77GHz
RFID, Wireless communications, base station and antenna, amplifier, military products, consumer electronics.
PCB Products and PCB Services
1) Material type: RO4350B, RO4003C, F4(PTFE), RF-35A2, TLA-6 etc.
2) PCB type: Double sided and multilayer PCB.
3) Hybrid of FR-4 and high freqency material combined.
4) RO4350B laminates: 10mil (0.254mm), 13.3mil (0.338mm), 20mil (0.508mm), 30mil (0.762mm), 60mil
5) RO4003C laminates: 12mil(0.305mm), 20mil(0.508mm), 32mil(0.813mm)
6) Base copper 0.5oz and 1oz
7) Solder mask most commonly used: Green and Red
8) Surface finish most commonly used:Immersion gold, copper exposure and HASL
9) Prototype, small batches run and volume production.
10) MOQ: 1PCS.
11) Door to door shipment service
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Number Of Layers:||6||Glass Epoxy::||RO4350B 20mil + FR4|
|Final Foil:||1 Oz||Final Height Of PCB::||1.8 Mm ±10%|
|Surface Finish:||Immersion Gold||Solder Mask Color::||Green|
|Colour Of Component Legend:||White||Test:||100% Electrical Test Prior Shipment|
High Frequency Multilayer PCB Built on Rogers 20mil RO4350B and FR-4
This is a type of 6 layer hybrid PCB (Mixed PCB) built on 2 core of RO4350B and 1 core of FR4 for the application of 4G Signal Booster.
Base material: RO4350B 20mil + FR4
Layer count: 6 layers
Type: Blind via L1-L2, L5-L6
Format: 100mm x 120mm = 1 type = 1 piece
Surface finish: Immersion gold
Copper weight: Outer layer 35 μm| Inner layer 35 μm
Solder mask | Legend: Green | White
Final PCB height: 1.8 mm
Standard: IPC 6012 Class 2
Packing: 20 panels are packed for shipment.
Lead time: 20 working days
Shelf life: 6 months
Features and benefits
Good high temperature and low temperature resistance(-192℃-260℃);
Stable electrical properties verus frequency;
SI performance improvement over the stack-ups with all FR4 board;
Cost reduction over stack-ups with all low loss material;
ISO9001, ISO14001, UL certified manufacturing factory;
Professionalism and whole-hearted service;
Quick turnaround prototype;
Transmitter, Radar data acquisition converter, RF Switches, Splitter module