Just as its name implies, high frequency is that the frequency is relatively high, generally refers to the frequency of >=300 MHz (i.e. wave length <=1m), that is, the usual radio frequency band. The electromagnetic wave of frequency >=1GHz is called microwave.
High frequency printed circuit board or microwave PCB refers to the printed circuit board made on the high frequency (microwave) substrate copper clad plate. The common types are: Double-sided board, multilayer board and mixed structure.
Mixed structure includes high performance special substrate, PP sheet + ordinary performance board and PP sheet mixed pressing board; high frequency substrate + ordinary FR4 substrate; high frequency substrate + metal base etc.
1) The characteristic of low dielectric loss makes the signal loss at a lower level, which makes the signal transmission of the whole equipment excellent;
2) Low water absorbability influences dielectric constant and dielectric loss less at damp;
3) The temperature coefficient of dielectric constant is among the lowest of any circuit board material, making it ideal for temperature sensitive applications;
4) Stable electrical coefficient of dielectric constant;
5) Superior corrosion resistance;
6) The dielectric constant (DK) is low and stable, so the signal transmission is good without delay;
Typical frequencies for wireless applications:
* Current mobile: 0.9GHz - 2GHz
* 3G systems: 2.5GHz
* Bluetooth: 2.5GHz
* GPS: 12.6GHz
* LMDS: 24GHz and 40GHz
* Automotive: 77GHz
RFID, Wireless communications, base station and antenna, amplifier, military products, consumer electronics.
PCB Products and PCB Services
1) Material type: RO4350B, RO4003C, F4(PTFE), RF-35A2, TLA-6 etc.
2) PCB type: Double sided and multilayer PCB.
3) Hybrid of FR-4 and high freqency material combined.
4) RO4350B laminates: 10mil (0.254mm), 13.3mil (0.338mm), 20mil (0.508mm), 30mil (0.762mm), 60mil
5) RO4003C laminates: 12mil(0.305mm), 20mil(0.508mm), 32mil(0.813mm)
6) Base copper 0.5oz and 1oz
7) Solder mask most commonly used: Green and Red
8) Surface finish most commonly used:Immersion gold, copper exposure and HASL
9) Prototype, small batches run and volume production.
10) MOQ: 1PCS.
11) Door to door shipment service
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Glass Epoxy:||RO4350B Tg280℃, Er<3.48, Rogers Corp.||Final Height Of PCB:||1.6 Mm ±0.1mm|
|Final Foil External::||1.5 Oz||Surface Finish:||HASL Lead Free|
|Solder Mask Color::||No||Colour Of Component Legend:||Black|
|TEST:||100% Electrical Test Prior Shipment||Number Of Layers:||2|
RO4350B High Frequency Circuit Material is glass reinforced hydrocarbon/ceramic laminates (Not PTFE) designed for performance sensitive, high volume commercial applications. Currently double sided and multilayer RO4350B PCB’s are available at Bicheng company. Double sided RO4350B PCB with thickness 10mil (0.254mm), 20mil (0.508mm), 30mil (0.762mm) and 60mil (1.524mm) are the bestsellers. We provide prototype runs, small batches and volume production services.
1) Excellent high frequency performance due to low dielectric tolerance and loss;
2) Excellent dimensional stability.
3) Low thermal coefficient of dielectric constant;
4) Low Z-Axis expansion;
5) Low in-plane expansion coefficient;
6) Stable electrical properties verus frequency;
1) Attenuator, Automatic gate induction;
2) LNB's for direct broadcast satellites;
3) Microstrip antenna, spread spectrum;
4) Microstrip and cellular base station antennas and power amplifiers;
5) RF identifications tags
6) Spread spectrum communications systems
7) Trunk amplifier, splitter module etc.
PCB Case: 0.062inch High Frequency PCB Built On RO4350B With HASL RoHS Compliance
(Printed circuit boards are custom-made products, the picture and parameters shown are just for reference)
This is a type of double sided high frequency PCB built on RO4350B substrate with Tg 280°C for the application of mixer. It's 1.60 mm thick without solder mask; Black silkscreen is directly on the substrate and HASL is on pads for soldering. The base material is used from Rogers Corp., entire board supplying 1 up. They're fabricated per IPC 6012 Class 2 using supplied Gerber data. Each 25 boards are packed for shipment.
Features and benefits
The dielectric constant (DK) is low and stable, so the signal transmission is good without delay;
The characteristic of low dielectric loss makes the signal loss at a lower level, which makes the signal transmission of the whole equipment excellent;
Delamination of copper foil will not be caused by the change of cold and heat due to the consistency with the thermal expansion coefficient of copper foil;
Meeting your PCB needs from prototype to mass production;
Powerful PCB capabilities support your research and development, sales and marketing;
Professional and experienced engineers;
UHF radio, Power divider, LNB, Automatic gate induction
Parameter and data sheet
|PCB SIZE||30 x 22mm=1PCS|
|BOARD TYPE||Double sided PCB|
|Number of Layers||2 layers|
|Surface Mount Components||YES|
|Through Hole Components||NO|
|LAYER STACKUP||copper ------- 35um(1 oz)+plate TOP layer|
|copper ------- 35um(1oz) + plate BOT Layer|
|Minimum Trace and Space:||40 mil / 20 mil|
|Minimum / Maximum Holes:||No holes|
|Number of Different Holes:||0|
|Number of Drill Holes:||0|
|Number of Milled Slots:||0|
|Number of Internal Cutouts:||0|
|Number of Gold finger:||0|
|Glass Epoxy:||RO4350B Tg280℃, er<3.48, Rogers Corp.|
|Final foil external:||1.5 oz|
|Final foil internal:||N/A|
|Final height of PCB:||1.6 mm ±10%|
|PLATING AND COATING|
|Surface Finish||HASL Lead free|
|Solder Mask Apply To:||NO|
|Solder Mask Color:||N/A|
|Solder Mask Type:||N/A|
|Side of Component Legend||N/A|
|Colour of Component Legend||Black|
|Manufacturer Name or Logo:||Marked on the board in a conductor and leged FREE AREA|
|FLAMIBILITY RATING||UL 94-V0 Approval MIN.|
|TEST||100% Electrical Test prior shipment|
|TYPE OF ARTWORK TO BE SUPPLIED||email file, Gerber RS-274-X, PCBDOC etc|
|SERVICE AREA||Worldwide, Globally.|
Why choose us?
1) Focus on your core competencies: We’ve deeply known it is full of fierce competition for our customers in the market. You can focus on such important competencies as research and development, sales and marketing based on our professional performance and skilled services that exceeding your expectation.
2) Cutting-edge technology: it is rational for a small and medium-sized customer to hanker after the latest equipment and manufacturing expertise for its PCBs. By the partnerships
with Bicheng PCB, you gain access to reach your expectation with our 3 factory bases with over 26,000 square meters.
4) Save the cost of production: Production cost is one of the key points of our customers’ product competitiveness. Bicheng PCB have been striving to reduce its manufacturing cost from equipment introduce, worker training and technology improvement to increase their profitability. Customers are satisfied with our cost savings but without quality loss.
5) Avoid hassle: It’s an upset matter when quality problem hassling you. Bicheng engineering design prevents problem from occurring in pre-production. You will not get headache with Bicheng prototypes, small orders and volume production. Our rate of customer complaint is less than 1% and will be solved satisfactory.
6) Save time: Market requires the products updating quickly. Bicheng PCB always works fast and flexible to save the time of production from prototype to standard production,
quick turn-around or scheduled deliveries.
7) An excellent team: Bicheng is trustworthy partner with passion, discipline, responsibility and honesty. We have a team of experienced sales persons and skilled customer services. Do not change your supplier. If change is must, Bicheng is the right one for you.