Just as its name implies, high frequency is that the frequency is relatively high, generally refers to the frequency of >=300 MHz (i.e. wave length <=1m), that is, the usual radio frequency band. The electromagnetic wave of frequency >=1GHz is called microwave.
High frequency printed circuit board or microwave PCB refers to the printed circuit board made on the high frequency (microwave) substrate copper clad plate. The common types are: Double-sided board, multilayer board and mixed structure.
Mixed structure includes high performance special substrate, PP sheet + ordinary performance board and PP sheet mixed pressing board; high frequency substrate + ordinary FR4 substrate; high frequency substrate + metal base etc.
1) The characteristic of low dielectric loss makes the signal loss at a lower level, which makes the signal transmission of the whole equipment excellent;
2) Low water absorbability influences dielectric constant and dielectric loss less at damp;
3) The temperature coefficient of dielectric constant is among the lowest of any circuit board material, making it ideal for temperature sensitive applications;
4) Stable electrical coefficient of dielectric constant;
5) Superior corrosion resistance;
6) The dielectric constant (DK) is low and stable, so the signal transmission is good without delay;
Typical frequencies for wireless applications:
* Current mobile: 0.9GHz - 2GHz
* 3G systems: 2.5GHz
* Bluetooth: 2.5GHz
* GPS: 12.6GHz
* LMDS: 24GHz and 40GHz
* Automotive: 77GHz
RFID, Wireless communications, base station and antenna, amplifier, military products, consumer electronics.
PCB Products and PCB Services
1) Material type: RO4350B, RO4003C, F4(PTFE), RF-35A2, TLA-6 etc.
2) PCB type: Double sided and multilayer PCB.
3) Hybrid of FR-4 and high freqency material combined.
4) RO4350B laminates: 10mil (0.254mm), 13.3mil (0.338mm), 20mil (0.508mm), 30mil (0.762mm), 60mil
5) RO4003C laminates: 12mil(0.305mm), 20mil(0.508mm), 32mil(0.813mm)
6) Base copper 0.5oz and 1oz
7) Solder mask most commonly used: Green and Red
8) Surface finish most commonly used:Immersion gold, copper exposure and HASL
9) Prototype, small batches run and volume production.
10) MOQ: 1PCS.
11) Door to door shipment service
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Number Of Layers:||2||Glass Epoxy:||RO4003C 60mil, Tg 288℃|
|Final Height Of PCB:||1.6mm ±0.16||Final Foil External:||1.5 Oz|
|Surface Finish:||Electroless Nickel Over Immersion Gold (ENIG)( 2 µ" Over 100 µ" Nickel)||Solder Mask Color:||No Solder Mask Required|
|Colour Of Component Legend:||No Silkscreen Required||Test:||100% Electrical Test Prior Shipment|
1.1 General description
This is a type of high frequency PCB built on RO4003C for the application of
WiMax. It's a 2 layer RF PCB board at 1.6 mm thick. It's immersion gold finish
without solder mask and silkscreen. It's fabricated per IPC 6012 Class 2 using
supplied Gerber data. Each 10 boards are packed for shipment.
1.2 Features and benifits
A. Reducing signal loss in high frequency application meets the development
needs of communication technology.
B. Excellent high frequency performance due to low dielectric tolerance and loss.
C. Stable electrical coefficient of dielectric constant.
D. ENIG has good oxidation resistance and good heat dissipation.
E. Delivery on time. Keeping 98% on-time-delivery rate.
F. UL, ISO certified PCB manufacturing factory.
G. Focus on low to medium volume production
H. High quality helps customers win cost-saving.
I. Great customer service
Rf module, Video transmission gear, Analogue transmitter, Automatic gate induction
1.4 Parameter and data sheet
|PCB SIZE||40 x 42mm=1PCS|
|BOARD TYPE||RF PCB, Microwave PCB|
|Number of Layers||Double sided PCB|
|Surface Mount Components||YES|
|Through Hole Components||YES|
|LAYER STACKUP||copper ------- 35um(1oz)+PLATE|
|copper ------- 35um(1oz)+PLATE|
|Minimum Trace and Space:||10mil/12mil|
|Minimum / Maximum Holes:||0.3/2.3mm|
|Number of Different Holes:||4|
|Number of Drill Holes:||155|
|Number of Milled Slots:||0|
|Number of Internal Cutouts:||0|
|Glass Epoxy:||RO4003C 60mil, Tg 288℃|
|Final foil external:||1.5oz|
|Final foil internal:||0oz|
|Final height of PCB:||1.6mm ±0.16|
|PLATING AND COATING|
|Surface Finish||Electroless nickel over Immersion Gold (ENIG)( 2 µ" over 100 µ" nickel)|
|Solder Mask Apply To:||no Solder mask reqruied|
|Solder Mask Color:||no solder mask required|
|Solder Mask Type:||no solder mask reqruied|
|Side of Component Legend||no silkscreen required|
|Colour of Component Legend||no silkscreen required|
|Manufacturer Name or Logo:||no silkscreen required|
|VIA||Plated Through Hole(PTH)|
|FLAMIBILITY RATING||UL 94-V0 Approval MIN.|
|Outline dimension:||0.0059" (0.15mm)|
|Board plating:||0.0030" (0.076mm)|
|Drill tolerance:||0.002" (0.05mm)|
|TEST||100% Electrical Test prior shipment|
|TYPE OF ARTWORK TO BE SUPPLIED||email file, Gerber RS-274-X, PCBDOC etc|
|SERVICE AREA||Worldwide, Globally.|
The main PCBs