Just as its name implies, high frequency is that the frequency is relatively high, generally refers to the frequency of >=300 MHz (i.e. wave length <=1m), that is, the usual radio frequency band. The electromagnetic wave of frequency >=1GHz is called microwave.
High frequency printed circuit board or microwave PCB refers to the printed circuit board made on the high frequency (microwave) substrate copper clad plate. The common types are: Double-sided board, multilayer board and mixed structure.
Mixed structure includes high performance special substrate, PP sheet + ordinary performance board and PP sheet mixed pressing board; high frequency substrate + ordinary FR4 substrate; high frequency substrate + metal base etc.
1) The characteristic of low dielectric loss makes the signal loss at a lower level, which makes the signal transmission of the whole equipment excellent;
2) Low water absorbability influences dielectric constant and dielectric loss less at damp;
3) The temperature coefficient of dielectric constant is among the lowest of any circuit board material, making it ideal for temperature sensitive applications;
4) Stable electrical coefficient of dielectric constant;
5) Superior corrosion resistance;
6) The dielectric constant (DK) is low and stable, so the signal transmission is good without delay;
Typical frequencies for wireless applications:
* Current mobile: 0.9GHz - 2GHz
* 3G systems: 2.5GHz
* Bluetooth: 2.5GHz
* GPS: 12.6GHz
* LMDS: 24GHz and 40GHz
* Automotive: 77GHz
RFID, Wireless communications, base station and antenna, amplifier, military products, consumer electronics.
PCB Products and PCB Services
1) Material type: RO4350B, RO4003C, F4(PTFE), RF-35A2, TLA-6 etc.
2) PCB type: Double sided and multilayer PCB.
3) Hybrid of FR-4 and high freqency material combined.
4) RO4350B laminates: 10mil (0.254mm), 13.3mil (0.338mm), 20mil (0.508mm), 30mil (0.762mm), 60mil
5) RO4003C laminates: 12mil(0.305mm), 20mil(0.508mm), 32mil(0.813mm)
6) Base copper 0.5oz and 1oz
7) Solder mask most commonly used: Green and Red
8) Surface finish most commonly used:Immersion gold, copper exposure and HASL
9) Prototype, small batches run and volume production.
10) MOQ: 1PCS.
11) Door to door shipment service
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Number Of Layers:||2||Glass Epoxy:||RO4350B 30mil (0.762mm), Tg 288℃|
|Final Height Of PCB:||0.8mm ±0.1||Final Foil External:||1 Oz|
|Surface Finish:||Immersion Gold (16.2%) 2 Micoinch Over 100 Microinch Nickel||Solder Mask Color:||Green|
|Colour Of Component Legend:||White||Test:||100% Electrical Test Prior Shipment|
1.1 General description
This is a type of high frequency PCB built on RO4350B for the application of
balanced amplifier. It's a 2 layer RF PCB board at 0.8 mm thick. It's immersion
gold finish with solder mask and silkscreen from Taiyo. It's fabricated per IPC
6012 Class 2 using supplied Gerber data. Each 10 boards are packed for
1.2 Features and benifits
A. The dielectric constant (DK) is low and stable, so the signal transmission is
good without delay.
B. The characteristic of low dielectric loss makes the signal loss at a lower level,
which makes the signal transmission of the whole equipment excellent.
D. Delamination of copper foil will not be caused by the change of cold and heat
due to the consistency with the thermal expansion coefficient of copper foil.
E. Immersion gold has excellent surface planarity, particularly helpful for PCBs
with BGA packages or even CSP mounted components to reduce failure rate
during assembly and soldering.
F. UL, ISO certified PCB manufacturing factory.
G. Delivery on time. Keeping 98% on-time-delivery rate.
H. Eligible products rate of first production: >95%
I. Experienced sales persons and skilled customer services.
J. Fast and flexible to save the time of production from prototype to standard production
Amplifier, Multicoupler antenna,Sound control switch induction, Combiner
1.4 Parameter and data sheet
|PCB SIZE||193 x 192mm=1PCS|
|Number of Layers||Double sided PCB, 2 Layer PCB|
|Surface Mount Components||YES|
|Through Hole Components||YES|
|LAYER STACKUP||copper ------- 17.8um(0.5oz)+plate TOP layer|
|RO4350B 30mil (0.762mm)|
|copper ------- 17.8um(1oz)+plate BOT Layer|
|Minimum Trace and Space:||11.97mil|
|Minimum / Maximum Holes:||0.3/2.8mm|
|Number of Different Holes:||2|
|Number of Drill Holes:||195|
|Number of Milled Slots:||5|
|Number of Internal Cutouts:||0|
|Glass Epoxy:||RO4350B 30mil (0.762mm), Tg 288℃|
|Final foil external:||1oz|
|Final foil internal:||0oz|
|Final height of PCB:||0.8mm ±0.1|
|PLATING AND COATING|
|Surface Finish||Immersion Gold (16.2%) 2 micoinch over 100 microinch nickel|
|Solder Mask Apply To:||Top and Bottom, 12micron Minimum|
|Solder Mask Color:||Green, NAN YA, LP-4G/G-05|
|Solder Mask Type:||LPSM|
|CONTOUR/CUTTING||Routing, Fiducial Marks|
|Side of Component Legend||TOP|
|Colour of Component Legend||White, S-380W, Taiyo Supplied.|
|Manufacturer Name or Logo:||Marked on the board in a conductor and leged FREE AREA|
|VIA||Plated Through Hole(PTH), via tented|
|FLAMIBILITY RATING||UL 94-V0 Approval MIN.|
|Outline dimension:||0.0059" (0.15mm)|
|Board plating:||0.0030" (0.076mm)|
|Drill tolerance:||0.002" (0.05mm)|
|TEST||100% Electrical Test prior shipment|
|TYPE OF ARTWORK TO BE SUPPLIED||email file, Gerber RS-274-X, PCBDOC etc|
|SERVICE AREA||Worldwide, Globally.|