Just as its name implies, high frequency is that the frequency is relatively high, generally refers to the frequency of >=300 MHz (i.e. wave length <=1m), that is, the usual radio frequency band. The electromagnetic wave of frequency >=1GHz is called microwave.
High frequency printed circuit board or microwave PCB refers to the printed circuit board made on the high frequency (microwave) substrate copper clad plate. The common types are: Double-sided board, multilayer board and mixed structure.
Mixed structure includes high performance special substrate, PP sheet + ordinary performance board and PP sheet mixed pressing board; high frequency substrate + ordinary FR4 substrate; high frequency substrate + metal base etc.
1) The characteristic of low dielectric loss makes the signal loss at a lower level, which makes the signal transmission of the whole equipment excellent;
2) Low water absorbability influences dielectric constant and dielectric loss less at damp;
3) The temperature coefficient of dielectric constant is among the lowest of any circuit board material, making it ideal for temperature sensitive applications;
4) Stable electrical coefficient of dielectric constant;
5) Superior corrosion resistance;
6) The dielectric constant (DK) is low and stable, so the signal transmission is good without delay;
Typical frequencies for wireless applications:
* Current mobile: 0.9GHz - 2GHz
* 3G systems: 2.5GHz
* Bluetooth: 2.5GHz
* GPS: 12.6GHz
* LMDS: 24GHz and 40GHz
* Automotive: 77GHz
RFID, Wireless communications, base station and antenna, amplifier, military products, consumer electronics.
PCB Products and PCB Services
1) Material type: RO4350B, RO4003C, F4(PTFE), RF-35A2, TLA-6 etc.
2) PCB type: Double sided and multilayer PCB.
3) Hybrid of FR-4 and high freqency material combined.
4) RO4350B laminates: 10mil (0.254mm), 13.3mil (0.338mm), 20mil (0.508mm), 30mil (0.762mm), 60mil
5) RO4003C laminates: 12mil(0.305mm), 20mil(0.508mm), 32mil(0.813mm)
6) Base copper 0.5oz and 1oz
7) Solder mask most commonly used: Green and Red
8) Surface finish most commonly used:Immersion gold, copper exposure and HASL
9) Prototype, small batches run and volume production.
10) MOQ: 1PCS.
11) Door to door shipment service
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Number Of Layers:||2 Layers||Glass Epoxy:||RO4350B Tg288℃, Er<3.66, RogersCorp|
|Board Thick:||0.8 Mm ±0.08||Outer Copper Thick:||1 Oz|
|Inner Copper Thick:||1 Oz||Surface Finish:||Immersion Gold (37.1% ) 0.05µm Over 3µm Nickel|
|Solder Mask Color:||Green, PSR-2000GT600D, Taiyo Supplied.||Colour Of Component Legend:||White, IJR-4000 MW300, Taiyo Brand|
|Test:||100% Electrical Test Prior Shipment|
1.1 General description
This is a type of 2 layer PCB built on 30mil RO4350B substrate with Tg 280°C for
the application of Splitter HDMI. It's 0.8 mm thick with white silkscreen(Taiyo) on
green solder mask (Taiyo) and immersion gold on pads. The base material is from
Rogers supplying single up PCB. They're fabricated per IPC 6012 Class 2 using
supplied Gerber data. Each 50 boards are packed for shipment.
1.2 Features and benifits
A. Excellent high frequency performance due to low dielectric tolerance and loss.
B. Delamination of copper foil will not be caused by the change of cold and heat
due to the consistency with the thermal expansion coefficient of copper foil.
C. The characteristic of low dielectric loss makes the signal loss at a lower level,
which makes the signal transmission of the whole equipment excellent.
D. ENIG has good oxidation resistance and good heat dissipation.
E. DDU Door to door shipment with competitive shipping cost,
F. Whole fabrication process are totally controlled.
G. Fast and flexible to save the time of production from prototype to standard
H. Small quantity order is accepted
I. UL recognized and RoHS Directive-compliant
Mixer, adar sensors, RF Switches, Automatic gate induction, Antenna combiner,
1.4 Parameter and data sheet
|PCB SIZE||35 x 29 mm=1PCS|
|BOARD TYPE||Double sided PCB|
|Number of Layers||2 layers|
|Surface Mount Components||YES|
|Through Hole Components||NO|
|LAYER STACKUP||copper ------- 35um(1 oz)+plate TOP layer|
|copper ------- 35um(1 oz)+plate BOT layer|
|Minimum Trace and Space:||6 mil / 7 mil|
|Minimum / Maximum Holes:||0.3 mm / 5.6 mm|
|Number of Different Holes:||3|
|Number of Drill Holes:||325|
|Number of Milled Slots:||0|
|Number of Internal Cutouts:||1|
|Number of Gold finger:||0|
|Glass Epoxy:||RO4350B Tg288℃, er<3.66, RogersCorp|
|Final foil external:||1 oz|
|Final foil internal:||1 oz|
|Final height of PCB:||0.8 mm ±0.08|
|PLATING AND COATING|
|Surface Finish||Immersion gold (37.1% ) 0.05µm over 3µm nickel|
|Solder Mask Apply To:||TOP and Bottom, 12micron Minimum|
|Solder Mask Color:||Green, PSR-2000GT600D, Taiyo Supplied.|
|Solder Mask Type:||LPSM|
|Side of Component Legend||TOP and Bottom.|
|Colour of Component Legend||White, IJR-4000 MW300, Taiyo brand|
|Manufacturer Name or Logo:||Marked on the board in a conductor and leged FREE AREA|
|VIA||Plated through hole(PTH), minimum size 0.3mm.|
|FLAMIBILITY RATING||UL 94-V0 Approval MIN.|
|TEST||100% Electrical Test prior shipment|
|TYPE OF ARTWORK TO BE SUPPLIED||email file, Gerber RS-274-X, PCBDOC etc|
|SERVICE AREA||Worldwide, Globally.|