Just as its name implies, high frequency is that the frequency is relatively high, generally refers to the frequency of >=300 MHz (i.e. wave length <=1m), that is, the usual radio frequency band. The electromagnetic wave of frequency >=1GHz is called microwave.
High frequency printed circuit board or microwave PCB refers to the printed circuit board made on the high frequency (microwave) substrate copper clad plate. The common types are: Double-sided board, multilayer board and mixed structure.
Mixed structure includes high performance special substrate, PP sheet + ordinary performance board and PP sheet mixed pressing board; high frequency substrate + ordinary FR4 substrate; high frequency substrate + metal base etc.
1) The characteristic of low dielectric loss makes the signal loss at a lower level, which makes the signal transmission of the whole equipment excellent;
2) Low water absorbability influences dielectric constant and dielectric loss less at damp;
3) The temperature coefficient of dielectric constant is among the lowest of any circuit board material, making it ideal for temperature sensitive applications;
4) Stable electrical coefficient of dielectric constant;
5) Superior corrosion resistance;
6) The dielectric constant (DK) is low and stable, so the signal transmission is good without delay;
Typical frequencies for wireless applications:
* Current mobile: 0.9GHz - 2GHz
* 3G systems: 2.5GHz
* Bluetooth: 2.5GHz
* GPS: 12.6GHz
* LMDS: 24GHz and 40GHz
* Automotive: 77GHz
RFID, Wireless communications, base station and antenna, amplifier, military products, consumer electronics.
PCB Products and PCB Services
1) Material type: RO4350B, RO4003C, F4(PTFE), RF-35A2, TLA-6 etc.
2) PCB type: Double sided and multilayer PCB.
3) Hybrid of FR-4 and high freqency material combined.
4) RO4350B laminates: 10mil (0.254mm), 13.3mil (0.338mm), 20mil (0.508mm), 30mil (0.762mm), 60mil
5) RO4003C laminates: 12mil(0.305mm), 20mil(0.508mm), 32mil(0.813mm)
6) Base copper 0.5oz and 1oz
7) Solder mask most commonly used: Green and Red
8) Surface finish most commonly used:Immersion gold, copper exposure and HASL
9) Prototype, small batches run and volume production.
10) MOQ: 1PCS.
11) Door to door shipment service
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Glass Epoxy:||RO4350B Tg280℃, Er<3.48, Rogers Corp.||Final Height Of PCB:||1.6 Mm ±10%|
|Final Foil External:||1.5 Oz||Surface Finish:||Immersion Gold (31%)|
|Solder Mask Color:||N/A||Colour Of Component Legend:||Black|
|TEST:||100% Electrical Test Prior Shipment|
RO4350B High Frequency Circuit Material is glass reinforced hydrocarbon/ceramic laminates(Not PTFE) designed for performance senstive, high volume commercial applications.Currently double sided and multilayer RO4350B PCB are available
from Bicheng company.Double sided RO4350B PCB with thickness 10mil(0.254mm), 20mil(0.508mm), 30mil(0.762mm) and 60mil(1.524mm) are the bestsellers.We provide prototype runs, small batches and volume production services.
1) Excellent high frequency performace due to low dielectric tolerance and loss;
2) Excellent dimensional stability.
3) Low thermal coefficient of dielectric constant;
4) Low Z-Axis expansion;
5) Low in-plane expansion coefficient;
6) Stable electrical properties verus frequency;
1) Attenuator, Automatic gate induction;
2) LNB's for direct broadcost satellites;
3) Microstrip antenna,spread spectrum;
4) Microstrip and cellular base statioin antennas and power amplifers;
5) RF identifications tags
6) Spread spectrum communications systems
7) Trunk amplifier, splitter module etc.
RO4350B & RO4003C Data Sheets
|Property||Typical Value||Direction||Units||Condition||Test Method|
|3.38±0.05||3.48±0.05||Z||-||10 GHz/23℃||IPC-TM-650 188.8.131.52 Clampled Stripline|
|3.55||3.66||Z||-||8 to 40 GHz||Differntial Phase Length Method|
|Dissipation Factor Tan, δ||0.0027 0.0021||0.0037 0.0031||Z||-||10 GHz/23℃ 2.5 GHz/23℃||IPC-TM-650 184.108.40.206|
|40||50||Z||ppm/℃||minus 50℃ to 150℃||IPC-TM-650 220.127.116.11|
|Volume Resistivity||1.7 x 10¹º||1.2 x 10¹º||MΩ·CM||COND A||IPC-TM-650 18.104.22.168|
|Surface Resistivity||4.2 x 10^9||5.7 x 10^9||MΩ||COND A||IPC-TM-650 22.214.171.124|
|Electrical Strenghth||31.8 (780)||31.2 (780)||Z||KV/mm (V/mil)||0.51mm (0.020")||IPC-TM-650 126.96.36.199|
|Tensile Modulus||19650(2850) 19450(2821)||16767 (2432) 14153 (2053)||X Y||Mpa(ksi)||RT||ASTM D638|
|Tensile Strength||139(20.2) 100(14.5)||203(29.5) 130(18.9)||X Y||Mpa(ksi)||RT||ASTM D638|
|Flexural Strength||276 (40)||255 (37)||Mpa(kpsi)||IPC-TM-650 2.4.4|
|Dimensional Stability||<0.3||<0.5||X,Y||mm/m (mils/inch)||after etch E2/150℃||IPC-TM-650 2.4.39A|
|11 14 46||10 12 32||X Y Z||ppm/℃||minus 55℃ to 288℃||IPC-TM-650 2.4.41|
|Tg||>280||>280||℃ TMA||A||IPC-TM-650 2.4.24|
|Td||425||390||℃ TGA||ASTM D3850|
|Thermal Conducvitity||0.71||0.69||W/m/ºk||80℃||ASTM C518|
|Moisture Absorption||0.06||0.06||%||48 hrs immersion 0.060" sample Temperature 50℃||ASTM D570|
|Copper Peel Strength||1.05 (6.0)||0.88 (5.0)||N/mm (pli)||after solder float 1 oz. EDC Foil||IPC-TM-650 2.4.8|
|Lead-Free Process Compatible||Yes||Yes|
The Variety of PCBs