Just as its name implies, high frequency is that the frequency is relatively high, generally refers to the frequency of >=300 MHz (i.e. wave length <=1m), that is, the usual radio frequency band. The electromagnetic wave of frequency >=1GHz is called microwave.
High frequency printed circuit board or microwave PCB refers to the printed circuit board made on the high frequency (microwave) substrate copper clad plate. The common types are: Double-sided board, multilayer board and mixed structure.
Mixed structure includes high performance special substrate, PP sheet + ordinary performance board and PP sheet mixed pressing board; high frequency substrate + ordinary FR4 substrate; high frequency substrate + metal base etc.
1) The characteristic of low dielectric loss makes the signal loss at a lower level, which makes the signal transmission of the whole equipment excellent;
2) Low water absorbability influences dielectric constant and dielectric loss less at damp;
3) The temperature coefficient of dielectric constant is among the lowest of any circuit board material, making it ideal for temperature sensitive applications;
4) Stable electrical coefficient of dielectric constant;
5) Superior corrosion resistance;
6) The dielectric constant (DK) is low and stable, so the signal transmission is good without delay;
Typical frequencies for wireless applications:
* Current mobile: 0.9GHz - 2GHz
* 3G systems: 2.5GHz
* Bluetooth: 2.5GHz
* GPS: 12.6GHz
* LMDS: 24GHz and 40GHz
* Automotive: 77GHz
RFID, Wireless communications, base station and antenna, amplifier, military products, consumer electronics.
PCB Products and PCB Services
1) Material type: RO4350B, RO4003C, F4(PTFE), RF-35A2, TLA-6 etc.
2) PCB type: Double sided and multilayer PCB.
3) Hybrid of FR-4 and high freqency material combined.
4) RO4350B laminates: 10mil (0.254mm), 13.3mil (0.338mm), 20mil (0.508mm), 30mil (0.762mm), 60mil
5) RO4003C laminates: 12mil(0.305mm), 20mil(0.508mm), 32mil(0.813mm)
6) Base copper 0.5oz and 1oz
7) Solder mask most commonly used: Green and Red
8) Surface finish most commonly used:Immersion gold, copper exposure and HASL
9) Prototype, small batches run and volume production.
10) MOQ: 1PCS.
11) Door to door shipment service
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Glass Epoxy:||RO4350B Tg288℃, Er<3.66, RogersCorp||Board Thick:||0.3 Mm ±0.03|
|Outer Copper Thick:||1 Oz||Inner Copper Thick:||1 Oz|
|Surface Finish:||Immersion Gold (51.3% ) 0.05µm Over 3µm Nickel||Solder Mask Color:||No Required|
|Colour Of Component Legend:||Black||TEST:||100% Electrical Test Prior Shipment|
1.1 General description
This is a type of high frequency PCB built on 10mil RO4350B substrate with Tg 280°C
for the application of WiFi Antenna. It's 0.3 mm thick with black silkscreen substrate and
immersion gold on pads. The base material is from Rogers supplying single up board.
They're fabricated per IPC 6012 Class 2 using supplied Gerber data. Each 50 boards
are packed for shipment.
1.2 Features and benifits
A. Heat resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength and peeling strength are good.
B. Reducing signal loss in high frequency application meets the development needs of
C. Tg > 280 ℃,
D. Gold has high solderability, no stressing of circuit boards and less contamination of
E. 100% tests inclusive of electrical test and AOI inspection.
F. Meeting your printed circuit board needs from PCB prototyping to mass volume
G. Customer complaint rate: <1%
H. Great customer service;
I. Reduce manufacturing cost from advanced equipment import, worker training and
technology improvement and management.
Gps antenna, WiFi amplifier, Relay Stations, Multicoupler
1.4 Parameter and data sheet
|PCB SIZE||78 x 77 mm=1PCS|
|BOARD TYPE||Double sided PCB|
|Number of Layers||2 layers|
|Surface Mount Components||YES|
|Through Hole Components||NO|
|LAYER STACKUP||copper ------- 35um(1 oz)+plate TOP layer|
|copper ------- 35um(1 oz)+plate BOT layer|
|Minimum Trace and Space:||10 mil / - mil|
|Minimum / Maximum Holes:||0.4 mm / -mm|
|Number of Different Holes:||1|
|Number of Drill Holes:||2|
|Number of Milled Slots:||0|
|Number of Internal Cutouts:||0|
|Number of Gold finger:||0|
|Glass Epoxy:||RO4350B Tg288℃, er<3.66, RogersCorp|
|Final foil external:||1 oz|
|Final foil internal:||1 oz|
|Final height of PCB:||0.3 mm ±0.03|
|PLATING AND COATING|
|Surface Finish||Immersion gold (51.3% ) 0.05µm over 3µm nickel|
|Solder Mask Apply To:||NO|
|Solder Mask Color:||NO|
|Solder Mask Type:||NO|
|Side of Component Legend||TOP|
|Colour of Component Legend||Black|
|Manufacturer Name or Logo:||N/A|
|VIA||Plated through hole(PTH), minimum size 0.4mm.|
|FLAMIBILITY RATING||UL 94-V0 Approval MIN.|
|TEST||100% Electrical Test prior shipment|
|TYPE OF ARTWORK TO BE SUPPLIED||email file, Gerber RS-274-X, PCBDOC etc|
|SERVICE AREA||Worldwide, Globally.|